AyuForLife Bliss package
AyuForLife Bliss package is designed to relax, nourish and vitalize the body & mind.
It all starts with a cup of Ayurvedic herbal tea.
It includes two highlights of Ayurvedic treatments: full-body massages (Abhyanga) and pouring of warm liquids onto the forehead (Shirodhara). In addition to an Ayurvedic facial treatment with organic herbal blends, oils and Kansa wand marma face massage. Completed with a relaxing head massage.
Abhyanga massage is a full-body oil massage with loving hands for longevity and purification of the body from toxins (ama). Abhyanga promotes longevity, nourishes every part of the body, relieves pain, stiffness, tiredness and reduces stress.
Shirodhara – The Queen of Ayurvedic oil therapies. This treatment involves pouring a warm stream of herbalized oil over the client’s forehead. Also known as bliss therapy, Shirodhara is one of the most powerful treatments to relieve Vata and Pitta in the mind.
The facial treatment includes herbal blends and oils to deeply cleanse, rejuvenate and enhance skin radiance. As a facial massage tool, we use the Kansa wand. A Kansa wand is a wooden-handled tool with a tip made of Kansa metal—a material made of copper and tin.
An excellent way to pamper yourself and indulge in a natural Ayurveda experience.
The AyuForLife Bliss package will bring you to a state of ultimate relaxation & bliss.
Treat yourself and dance with the ancient movement of Ayurvedic therapies on the peaceful island of Koh Phangan.
Harmony, wholeness, mind-body health & awareness are at the core of who we are and what we offer.
- Stabilizes the nervous system
- Stimulates the production of endorphins, serotonin, and positive brain neurotransmitters.
- Relieves anxiety, depression, insomnia, stress, fatigue, negative emotions, and mood swings
- Relaxing, soothing, and calming effects on the body and mind
- Better circulation throughout the body
- Provides lubrication for the joints, reducing pain and inflammation
- Encourages elimination of toxins and impurities from the body
- Increases strength of bones and muscles
- Helps tone the tissues of the body
- Improves immunity and tolerance
- Increases longevity
- It removes dirt from the skin hence improving the tone of the skin
- Promotes better sleep
The AyuForLife Bliss package should be avoided when:
- Common cold
- Signs of fever
- Kapha Depression
- Cold or windy weather
- Allergic reaction to oils
- After eating
- Constipation/ diarrhoea/ digestive disorders
- Ama or excess Kapha is present
- During menstrual cycle
- While pregnant
- Acute injuries
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Acute stage of hypotension
- Ayurvedic oils according to your dosha
- Kumkumadi oil
Duration: 3 hrs
Price: 4500 THB
No treatments during menstruation.
Download Shirodhara Preparation
Before your Ayurvedic Treatment at AyuForLife, you should prepare for the session beforehand to get the full benefits from the therapy.
Here are a few points which you may keep in mind:
- You may require additional rest after the therapy.
- As this Ayurvedic therapy purifies your senses and mind in general, you may use this time to avoid any unwanted stressful thoughts.
- Try and avoid large gatherings post-session. Spend the rest of the day in a quiet, relaxed ambience.
- Avoid screen time & social media.
- Avoid having a heavy, full meal before the session. Instead opt for a light, healthy snack or meal.
- You will be asked to have a warm shower after the treatment.
Kind Words of Clients
I did the AyuForLife Bliss Package as a birthday present for myself and it was great. Nancy picked me up so that I could find easily her place. The session began with a nice cup of tea and ayurvedic consultation. Afterwards, Nancy started the Abhyanga massage, Shirodhara and a face massage.
I really enjoyed the time and was so relaxed after it. Nancy is a very warm person and I would like to come back.
~ Stella Röver~
Usually, I don´t like massages too much but when I met Nancy, I knew I really wanted this Ayurvedic massage from her. Getting the appointment already was fun with beautiful talks while lunching at the Indian restaurant. When I arrived at her beautiful spa in the jungle we had a relaxed talk with a cup of tea and then the massage. Wow, it was like 3 hours that passed really quick and my feeling of wellbeing went way up. I had some tensions in my neck which were addressed by the way and I always felt very safe in her professional, focused and loving hands. If you are a lucky soul and get an appointment with Nancy at her place, you will feel like the winner of the day…because you are. I loved it .
~Axel Langheim ~