FREE Ayurveda For Women’s Health Masterclass
4th Feburary at 4PM ICT/ Thailand
Register for Women's Health Masterclass
Join live on 4th Feburary at 4 pm Thai | 10 am Germany | 8 pm AU| 9 am UK
Make 1 hour time in your calendar for the free Ayurveda Women's Health Masterclass
You can look forward to great Ayurveda wisdom for Women's Health
The most important relationship is the one a woman has with herself.
Women are the Source of Life
Throughout a woman’s life, her organism is challenged by numerous hormonal changes during puberty and pregnancy, after childbirth and during menopause to a much greater extent than a man’s body, which moves through the phases of life more evenly.
It is, therefore, especially important for women to pay close attention to their health and to appropriately support their bodies in each of those phases of life.
For thousands of years, Ayurveda, the science of life and a way of living is enabling women to combat these issues effectively.
In this 1hr Free Masterclass, I will show you how Ayurveda can help women enjoy their womanhood freely and fully and to experience optimism, wellbeing, serenity and zest for life throughout all phases of life.
You will learn the menstrual cycle from an Ayurvedic lens and will understand how to prevent female disorders.
And, I will answer all questions about my upcoming Ayurveda Menstrual Awareness 4-Week Online Course.
There are ways to tap into the women’s body’s natural intelligence, to work with the menstrual cycle and stages of womanhood and not against it, to overcome female difficulties.
Register for Women's Health Masterclass
What you will get?
- Learn about the three stages of womanhood
- Get a better understanding of the menstrual cycle from an Ayurvedic lens
- How does a normal cycle look like from an Ayurvedic approach
- Typical problems in your cycle and how to prevent them
- Replay will be available 24hrs after the masterclass for 1 week
This Masterclass is for:
- All women who are menstruating
- Everyone who has young daughters
- Everyone who wants to gain a deeper insight into how the women’s cycle works from an Ayurvedic perspective
- All women who want to live more in alignment with their cycle
- Everyone with menstruation problems like PMS, cravings, bloating or cramps
- Yoga and health practitioners who want to learn about menstrual cycles for their students/clients
“The health of a woman is essential for the wellness of all beings and the planet and the Great Feminine essence is calling to be healed right now, more than at any other time in history. Our daughters need us as women to understand that we can guide and live empowered, authentic radiant wellness in all phases of our life.”
–Dipika Delmenico, ND–
Meet your Ayurveda Lifestyle Coach
Nancy Huettig is an Ayurveda Lifestyle Coach & Therapist, Yoga Teacher, Founder of AyuForLife and full-time (unshakable) optimist. Here to awaken the holistic version in all human beings, she teaches body-mind awareness with Ayu4Life one-on-one coachings, consultations, therapies, online courses, masterclasses and Wholistic Island Retreats.
The path of Ayurveda truly changed my life.
When Ayurveda came to her, it felt like meeting a long-lost friend who happened to be the greatest healer she has ever known.
Her Pitta/Vata constitution drives her zest for life, which she leads with a passionate, structured and honest heart. She is equally at home hiking mountains and swinging kettlebells as she is relaxing at the spa in between cuddles with her beloved dog Lucky.
Register for the Free Interview with Nancy and Sinu Joseph
Get yourself ready
1. Make a note with a reminder in your calendar for the 4th of February 2023 at 4 pm ICT.
10 am Germany | 9 am UK | 8 pm Australia | 4 pm Thailand.
But don’t worry I will send you a kind reminder before the masterclass starts.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link. If you don’t receive an email, please check your spam folder.
If you know someone, who would benefit from my free masterclass, feel welcome to share the event page with your friends and family.
3. Join live on Saturday, 4th February.
I am excited to share my passion, great holistic input and Ayurvedic approach to womanhood and menstruation. I will open the space for a Q&A about the upcoming Ayurveda Menstrual Awareness 4-Week Online Course. If you can’t make it live, don’t be sad, you won’t miss it. I will send the recording afterwards but it’s always better to join in live to connect and get to know each other.