Karan Poorna – Ear Oiling
Recommended 3-5 treatments
Karan Poorna, involves the administration of warm, medicated oils into the ears. It’s a specialized Ayurvedic therapy focusing on treating various ear-related issues.
Ayurveda emphasizes holistic health, wherein every part of the body is interconnected. The ears are vital sense organs, and Ayurveda believes that many Vata-related issues manifest in the ears. Karan Poorna aims to balance the Vata dosha, which in turn benefits not just the ears but the entire body.
Effects of Karan Poorna:
The therapy not only targets ear ailments but also brings calmness to the mind and the nervous system. The medicated oils have therapeutic effects, which help in soothing the nerves of the ear and enhancing the sense of hearing.
Benefits of Karan Poorna:
- Reduces ear pain and soothes earache.
- Helps in preventing frequent ear infections.
- Eases conditions like tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Relieves stiffness and pain in the neck and jaw.
- Beneficial for conditions like vertigo and Meniere’s disease.
- Relaxes the mind and helps in conditions like insomnia.
- Enhances clarity of hearing.
Karan Poorna has been used to treat a variety of conditions including:
- Chronic ear infections
- Tinnitus and loss of hearing
- Wax accumulation
- Dryness and itching in the ears
- Migraine or headaches related to ear problems
- Vertigo and Meniere’s disease
- Jaw or neck stiffness and pain
Karan Poorna should be avoided:
- Acute ear infections or pus in the ear
- Perforated eardrum
- Recent ear surgery
- Cancer of the ear
- Severe or uncontrolled bleeding from the ears
Duration: 45 mins (includes a head and face massage)
1000 THB- Single Session
2500 THB – 3 sessions
3720 THB – 5 sessions
No treatments during menstruation.
Before your Ayurvedic Treatment at AyuForLife, you should prepare for the session beforehand to get the full benefits from the therapy.
Here are a few points which you may keep in mind:
- You may require additional rest after the therapy.
- As this Ayurvedic therapy purifies your senses and mind in general, you may use this time to avoid any unwanted stressful thoughts.
- Avoid noise. You will be very sensitive.
- Try and avoid large gatherings post-session. Spend the rest of the day in a quiet, relaxed ambience.
- Avoid screen time & social media.
- Avoid having a heavy, full meal before the session. Instead opt for a light, healthy snack or meal.