1hr – 4500 (for 3 treatments)
> Minimum 3 treatments up to 10
Vasti’s are a procedure in which comfortably warm medicated oil is kept over a specific area of the body for a period of time with the help of a specially formed frame ring prepared from black gram powder.
This treatment is effective to relieve pain, heal injury and nourish a specific area to heal. Different medicated oil is used.
The following Vasti treatments are available at AyuForLife:
- Kati – Vasti, lower back, lumbar vertebrae
- Prishta- Vasti, upper back, thoracic vertebrae
- Janu – Vasti, knees
- Uro – Vasti, heart chakra, chest, lung space
- Nabi – Vasti, manipula chakra, navel
- Greeva Vasti, neck, cervical vertebrae
Kadi, Janu & Greeva have been used to treat a variety of conditions including:
- Lower back – degeneration of the lumbar spine
- Neck pain – degeneration of curvical spine
- Osteoarthritis and degeneration of any joint or spine is the indication for that treatment
- Vata aggravation in these parts of the body
- Slip disc, desiccation (disc breaks)
- Chronic/ non-healing injuries
Kadi, Janu & Greeva should be avoided:
- If Pitta or/and Kapha aggravation
- If acute injuries
- If acute inflammation
- If you have gout
Uro Vasti has been used to treat a variety of conditions including:
- To balance Vata
- Costochondritis – chest pain after heavy exercise
- Vata Angina – heart pain, the heart doesn’t get enough oxygen, arteries contracted through Vata aggravation – Angina – a cry of the heart
- Emotional blockages – holding too many emotions, helps to open up for release
- Panic attacks – high Vata aggravation
Uro Vasti should be avoided:
- If Kapha aggravation in the chest
- Heart blocking
- Heart surgery
Duration: 1 hr – Vasti and massage
4500 THB – 3 sessions
6000 THB – 5 sessions
No treatments during menstruation.
Before your Ayurvedic Treatment at AyuForLife, you should prepare for the session beforehand to get the full benefits from the therapy.
Here are a few points which you may keep in mind:
- You may require additional rest after the therapy.
- As this Ayurvedic therapy purifies your senses and mind in general, you may use this time to avoid any unwanted stressful thoughts.
- Try and avoid large gatherings post-session. Spend the rest of the day in a quiet, relaxed ambience.
- Avoid screen time & social media.
- Avoid having a heavy, full meal before the session. Instead opt for a light, healthy snack or meal.
- You will be asked to have a warm shower after the treatment.
Kind words of clients:
I met Nancy during a Yoga Teacher Training, she was our Ayurveda teacher and spread to us her passion and knowledge. As I always have neck and shoulders pain, she recommended an Ayurvedic treatment called “Greeva Vasti”, a mix of a relaxing massage and warm Ayurvedic oil poured on the treated area. I did 3 sessions and it was amazing! Nancy has been spectacular, she made me feel very comfortable to the point that I kept falling asleep!!!! Since the treatment, my neck feels incredibly better! I would have done more sessions but unfortunately, I had to leave the island.
~ Anna Tadini ~
What a beautiful and nourishing experience it was. my first ever Ayurvedic treatment with Nancy was one of the most relaxing massages I ever had. Nancy was very gentle and professional, explained the treatment before, making sure I am comfortable during the whole process. If you looking for a wholesome relaxing session, Nancy is your girl. highly recommended.
~ Kinga Kruk ~
Working with Nancy has been such a gift. I was very depleted when I started the very nourishing Ayurvedic treatments of Shirodhara and Uro Vasti. They were like divine nectar to my nervous system and mind. After just a few treatments I felt more grounded and peaceful and I quickly came back to balance. I love that Nancy uses very high-quality oils and products. She has a lot of integrity and compassion which made me feel so safe like I was in very good hands. I would highly recommend her for Ayurveda. She’s the real deal.
~ Lorraine Taylor ~