Ayurvedic Reset Program
Customize Your Reset: 3,5,7+ Days
Nourish Your Body & Mind With Ayurveda
Can be booked anytime
Tailor your Ayurvedic Reset Program: 3, 5, 7 or more days
Location: AyuForLife based on One Yoga campus Koh Phangan/ Srithanu
Discover the Essence of Rejuvenation with Ayurveda
In our world of non-stop connectivity, where the hustle of daily life, 24-hour availability, stress, and family obligations constantly deplete our reserves, it’s easy to sideline our own well-being. Our health often takes a backseat to other pressing demands, leaving us feeling drained and disconnected from our own needs.
The Ayurvedic Reset Program in the serene backdrop of Koh Phangan offers you a sanctuary from the overstimulation of modern life. It’s a chance to prioritize your health and reclaim your vitality. Engage with the timeless wisdom and practices of Ayurveda, tailored to rejuvenate your body, calm your mind, and nourish your soul.
With flexible durations—3, 5, 7, or more days—you have the power to choose how long your journey to wellness will be. Our comprehensive daily program is crafted to revitalize you through authentic Ayurvedic therapies, ground you with yoga and meditation, and provide tranquil rest in a paradise-like setting. Enjoy the selection of healthy dining options that promise to nourish and delight.
Allow us to handle the details while you embark on this transformative experience.
The Ayurvedic Reset Program isn’t just a retreat—it’s a return to self, a reawakening of the balance and harmony within.
What you’ll get:
- 1x Ayurvedic Consultation
- Summary of the consultation and Ayurveda Lifestyle Plan by email with Ayurveda lifestyle, diet and herbal medicine suggestions
- Daily 2hrs Ayurveda treatments
- Daily 1.5 hrs Yoga at One Yoga (7:30 – 9 am or 4 – 5:30 pm)
- Ayurveda guidance during the length of your program
- Ayurvedic welcome package
- 30-minute Get-to-know call before you arrive to prepare for your treatments
What is not included:
The program itself does not include accommodation, we are happy to assist you in finding nearby accommodation that meets your needs.
Our team can provide recommendations for a range of accommodations that are located near AyuForLife, so that you can focus on your wellness journey without any added stress or hassle.
Please let us know if you would like our assistance in finding nearby accommodations for your stay. We are committed to making your experience as enjoyable and beneficial as possible, and we look forward to helping you on your path towards radiant vitality.
What can you expect?
- Feel more energized, balanced, and centred
- Get a renewed sense of vitality and wellness
- Replenish and revitalize your body, mind, and soul through the nourishing and supportive therapies provided in the program
- Gain tools and strategies for managing stress and promoting mental and emotional wellbeing
Learn about your unique mind-body constitution (dosha) and how to optimize your health
Experience a variety of Ayurvedic treatments that support relaxation, detoxification, and rejuvenation
Our Ayurvedic Reset program can be recommended for anyone who is looking to reset, revitalize, and reconnect with their essence. Specifically, it can be beneficial for:
- Individuals who are experiencing high levels of stress or burnout
- People who are recovering from illness or injury
- Those who are looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing
- Anyone interested in exploring Ayurvedic therapies and practices to support their health
- Overall, this program is designed to provide a personalized approach to wellness that addresses the unique needs and concerns of each individual. Whether you are dealing with specific health issues or simply looking to enhance your overall sense of vitality, this program can be a great fit.
Following Ayurvedic therapies are available:
- External Vastis
- Karna Poorna
- Ayurvedic facial treatment
- Mukha- & Shiro Abhyanga
After your consultation, we will design your Ayurvedic treatment plan and advise how to live and eat during your Ayurvedic Reset program with us.
Onsite Koh Phangan program
Ayurvedic Reset Prices
3 days – 13,500 THB
5 days – 21,000 THB
7 days – 28,000 THB
We accept Thai bank transfer, cash or Wise.
Not included: Meals & Accommodation
Ready to revitalize and reset your body, mind, and soul?
Contact us today to book your personalized Ayurvedic Reset program and start your journey towards radiant vitality.
To confirm your booking, a 30% deposit is required.
“Health is not just the absence of disease. It’s an inner joyfulness that should be ours all the time, a state of positive well-being.”
– Deepak Chopra –
Nancy’s Ayurveda journey began 8 years ago when she started studying with Indian Ayurvedic doctors in India. With over 10 years of experience in practising Yoga, she was drawn to the holistic principles of Ayurveda and the powerful impact it can have on one’s overall well-being.
Through her studies, Nancy has gained a deep understanding of the human body and the interconnectedness of the mind, body, and spirit. She has honed her skills as an Ayurveda Lifestyle Practitioner, Educator & Therapist, and Yoga Teacher, using her knowledge to guide others towards a more balanced and fulfilling life. Nancy’s commitment to her client’s well-being is evident in her dedication and passion for teaching the wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga.
Her mission is to teach body-mind awareness and guide her clients towards higher levels of self-awareness and mindset by utilizing Ayurvedic wisdom and universal guidance.
Nancy is the founder of AyuForLife Koh Phangan. Koh Phangan’s exclu Ayurveda Health Center is located on the One Yoga campus – where ancient wisdom naturally blends with modern well-being, supporting you to live a healthy, balanced life in harmony with nature.