Ayurvedic Facial with organic herbs & oils
The facial treatment includes herbal blends and oils to deeply cleanse, rejuvenate and enhance skin radiance.
The session is personally tailored according to skin doshas and includes ancient Ayurvedic facial massage techniques to support lymph, blood and energetic circulation to reveal your natural beauty.
The facial steps include: cleansing, exfoliation (scrub), manual massage, Kansa marma massage and natural facial mask. The best treatment for bright, radiant and rejuvenated skin.
A unique and deeply relaxing experience during which you will be soothed by the sounds of meditative music, as well as custom aromatherapy. You will receive also a head, shoulder, arm and hand massage.
As a facial massage tool, we use the Kansa wand. A Kansa wand is a wooden-handled tool with a tip made of Kansa metal—a material made of copper and tin.
The benefits of the Kansa metal include the balancing of pH levels, the purification of toxins, and, of course, the improvement of the skin. It works its magic by making contact with the marma points around the face, which are the energy centres that help determine our internal balance.
- Makes your skin glow
- Relieves Dryness and Supports Aging Skin
- Treats Pimples and Acne Scars
- Enhances Overall Well-Being
- Helps preserve the elasticity of all skin layers through this deep nourishment.
- Melts all facial tension and relaxes the mind by gently stimulating marma points on the face & head
- Leaves you with an incredibly youthful glow
- Tones and tightens the skin
- Reduces sagging of skin
- Exfoliates the skin
- Removes toxins
Ayurvedic Facial should be avoided:
- During your menstrual cycle.
- If you have any medical condition.
- If you’re suffering from acute indigestion.
- If you have the flu, covid, chills or an acute fever.
- If you have an acute illness, physical discomfort or high ama (indication of white, thick coating on your tongue).
- If you have broken or infected skin.
- If you have painful or swollen areas on your body.
Products used: (according to the dosha of your skin)
Duration: 1 hr
Price: 1800 THB
No treatments during menstruation.
Before your Ayurvedic Treatment at AyuForLife, you should prepare for the session beforehand to get the full benefits from the therapy.
Here are a few points which you may keep in mind:
- You may require additional rest after the therapy.
- As this Ayurvedic therapy purifies your senses and mind in general, you may use this time to avoid any unwanted stressful thoughts.
- Try and avoid large gatherings post-session. Spend the rest of the day in a quiet, relaxed ambience.
- Avoid screen time & social media.
- Avoid having a heavy, full meal before the session. Instead opt for a light, healthy snack or meal.
- You will be asked to have a warm shower after the treatment.
Kind words of clients
I had Ayurvedic facial marma treatment with Nancy – it was a wonderful experience!!! After 1 hour (that included very pleasant face peeling, neck-/head- and face-massage) my skin was extremely fresh, tight and rested !!
The place, surroundings, music, beautifully scented oils (made by Nancy) made a magical atmosphere. Highly recommend! Thank you Nancy for this experience
~ Agnieszka Brzo~
A treasure! I am grateful to have received a deeply relaxing and nourishing treatment from Nancy. The healing and loving atmosphere she creates takes you to a world of warmth, serenity and bliss. Absolutely loved it!
~ Rebecca Schäfer ~