Kukutanda Pinda Sveda – Egg Bolus massage For Body and facial
Egg Bolus massage
1hr/3500THB (for 3 treatments)
Kukutanda means Egg Yolk, Pinda means bolus. Sweda means fomentation or sudation.
Kukutanda Pinda Sveda we are using the healing properties of the protein in eggs to treat paralysis, muscle wasting or muscle atrophy, facial palsy and frozen shoulders. The treatment uses boiled egg yolks, mixed with various herbs and oils, made into Bolus that are dipped in warm oil and massaged onto the body.
This treatment is also a very good facial treatment to nourish the skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Act as Anti-Ageing therapy
- Improves the Strength of the muscle
- As a Pain reliever in conditions like slip disc, sciatica etc.
- Improves skin complexion
- Reduces chronic back pain etc
Kukutanda Pinda Sveda or Egg Bolus has been used to treat a variety of conditions including:
- Vata reducing
- Nourishment if the skin
- Weakness of muscles
- Frozen shoulders
- Muscular Atrophy
- Joint weakness
- Bell’s palsy
- Dryness of skin
- Paralytic rehab
Kukutanda Pinda Sveda should be avoided when:
- Pitta- Kapha pain
- Joint pain
- Skin disorders – rashes, hives, psoriasis
- Egg allergy
- Enlarged lypme nodes
- Fungal infections
- Flu, cold or covid
Duration: 30 minutes – 1 hr
3500 – 3 sessions
5000- 5 sessions
No treatments during menstruation.
Before your Ayurvedic Treatment at AyuForLife, you should prepare for the session beforehand to get the full benefits from the therapy.
Here are a few points which you may keep in mind:
- You may require additional rest after the therapy.
- As this Ayurvedic therapy purifies your senses and mind in general, you may use this time to avoid any unwanted stressful thoughts.
- Try and avoid large gatherings post-session. Spend the rest of the day in a quiet, relaxed ambience.
- Avoid screen time & social media.
- Avoid having a heavy, full meal before the session. Instead opt for a light, healthy snack or meal.
- You will be asked to have a warm shower after the treatment.
Kind Words of Clients
It was a very very pleasant experience. Throughout the whole treatment, I felt very relaxed and comfortable. Nancy definitely knows what she is doing. Highly recommended.
~ Klaus Anton~
Soul gets touched with full awareness and soft hands. And then you go very deep. Full relaxation for body mind and soul. A beautiful work.
~ Manuela Wörgötter ~
What a beautiful and nourishing experience it was. my first ever Ayurvedic treatment with Nancy was one of the most relaxing massages I ever had. Nancy was very gentle and professional, explained the treatment before, making sure I am comfortable during the whole process. If you looking for a wholesome relaxing session, Nancy is your girl. highly recommended.
~ Kinga Kruk~