Baluka Pinda Sveda
Sand Sundation Treatment – minimum 3 treatments
1hr/3500 (for 3 treatments)
Baluka translates to sand while Sveda translates to sweat-inducing.
In this therapy, heated sand is used tied in a bolus to provide heat to the afflicted joints or body parts.
Baluka Sveda is most effective for conditions characterized by swelling, heaviness, and stiffness. Baluka Sveda is a very beneficial treatment for rheumatoid arthritis. It helps in pacifying Vata and Kapha doshas, cures joint pains and rheumatism, treats back pain and muscle stiffness & relieves muscle spasms and sprains.
Svedana is a procedure in which sweat is induced by the application of heat and warmth in the form of steam or by bringing the body/ body parts in contact with heated medicaments (powders, leaves, rice, sand etc.) tied in a bolus. Svedana provides relief from stiffness, heaviness or coldness in the body/ body parts. Svedana is said the best treatment for expelling aggravated Vata and Kapha.
- Relieves pain, stiffness, swelling
- Regulates aggravates Vata, Kapha and meda
- Causes sweating and brings about lightness and a feeling of health in the afflicted joints, muscles and soft tissues
- Relieves stiffness and rigidity of thighs and lower limbs
- Removes blocks created by fat and corrects fat metabolism
- Improves the movement of the joints
- Removes water retention in the joints
- Baluka Sweda has been used to treat a variety of conditions including:
- Relief from pain, swelling, inflammation and stiffness
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Stiffness of the thighs
- Cystic swelling
Baluka Sveda should be avoided:
- Diabetes mellitus
- High blood pressure
- Severe varicose veins
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Severe Inflammation
Duration: 1 hr
Price: 3500 THB – 3 sessions
No treatments during menstruation.
Before your Ayurvedic Treatment at AyuForLife, you should prepare for the session beforehand to get the full benefits from the therapy.
Here are a few points which you may keep in mind:
- You may require additional rest after the therapy.
- As this Ayurvedic therapy purifies your senses and mind in general, you may use this time to avoid any unwanted stressful thoughts.
- Try and avoid large gatherings post session. Spend the rest of the day in a quiet, relaxed ambience.
- Avoid screen time & social media.
- Avoid having a heavy, full meal before the session. Instead opt for a light, healthy snack or meal.
- You will be asked to have a warm shower after the treatment.
Kind Words of Clients
It was a very very pleasant experience. Throughout the whole treatment i felt very relaxed and comfortable. Nancy definitely knows what she is doing. Highly recommended.
~ Klaus Anton~
Soul gets touched with full awereness and soft hands. And then you go very deep. Full relaxion for body mind and soul. A beautiful work.
~ Manuela Wörgötter ~