6-weeks Wholistic Mentoring
“Health is not just being disease-free. Health is when every cell in your body is bouncing with joy.” ~ Sadhguru~
• Lead busy and demanding lives with little time and energy for a self-care practice
• Always give to those you love in your work, family and life responsibilities
• Prioritize your career and wish to create more work-life balance through healthy and holistic activities
• Find it difficult to let go and give minimal to no attention to the flow of life, as you want and need to be in control
• Feeling tired of your same old habits, which got you where you are but aren’t necessarily gets you where you want to be
• Longing for the relationship you want
• Ready to change & upgrade your life
My intention with each client is to meet them exactly where they are in their healing journey. The mentoring program will be tailor made for the individual client’s intentions, goals and relationship to health. We will build a framework and personalized health practice grounded in the particular root cause of imbalance, and consider ways to track progress in each session. The pace and depth of working together is entirely up to you.
To be alive right now is to experience firsthand the effects of stress on the entire human experience of body, mind, and spirit — it is no secret that 86% of all illness is caused by stress alone. In this full mind-body state, we experience imbalance in our fight and flight hormonal chemicals and our body’s proper digestion. In the Ayurvedic tradition, well-being is determined first and foremost by the condition of our digestive fire (or “agni”), which when aggravated or imbalanced, can lead our bodies down the destructive path of generating toxins (or “amas”). Everything in mind and body literally begins to shut down and has a big impact on your physical and mental health.
In the years I spent overworking myself in the corporate business world and chasing an ideal that I thought served me, my relationship to stress took a major downward turn, leading to eventual burnout and an inevitable need to reset. Armed with nothing but my own intuition, I decided to embrace this moment as an opportunity to change course and find a new path.
Guided by the tools and practices of my own journey, I arrived here and now to offer a mentoring program specially designed for those who wish to do the deep work of creating and practicing a wholistic lifestyle.
How Do I Work?Having designed my own path forward from a stressful corporate lifestyle, my approach has been shaped by deep intuition and holistic processes. Of the healing arts I work with, Ayurveda and Yoga most strongly influence and inspire my coaching practice.
The emphasis on preventing imbalances is rooted in finding and maintaining that balance in the mind, body and spirit to make healthy living a joyful, creative and proactively powerful experience.
Possible topics to cover in the Wholistic Mentoring program?
- Discovering your body’s constitution (Dosha) and understand better who you are and what you need
- Introducing new healthy rituals, movements and activities for your body constitution
- Finding your personalized Ayurvedic daily routine and eating habits according to your Dosha
- Coming into your power
- Reconnecting to passion and desire- finding your Dharma (purpose in life)
- Practicing stress management through simple lifestyle changes according to Change your schedule change your life
- Maintaining a regular meditation practice to reduce stress and anxiety, and experience mindfulness and relaxation
- Creating positive thoughts, emotions and self-talk
- Re-programming self limiting patterns of thought
- Setting and communicating healthy boundaries
- Connecting to your true self and living authentically in bliss
- Creating the relationship you want
How Do I Get Our 6-Weeks Journey Started?
To start living your life more wholistically, schedule a 30-minutes discovery call today and let’s get to know each other.
Each program, regardless of time, will include:
- Initial Consultation (1-1.5 hours): Introduce ourselves, learn about your goals, set expectations, determine the best coaching program for you, and lay the groundwork for how we will work together
- Weekly 1- 1,5 hours calls
- Unlimited e-mails and/or text between sessions as needed to report emerging challenges, successes, reflections and learnings
- Additional 1-hour individual session upon request
Regardless of who you are, you are above all else, committed to bringing your full self to the path of transformation.
To make the most out of our mentoring relationship,
I ask that you dedicate yourself to the following essential ingredients of honesty, trust, patience and commitment.