“Health is not just being disease-free. Health is when every cell in your body is bouncing with joy.” ~ Sadhguru~
• Lead busy and demanding lives with little time and energy for a self care practice
• Always give to those you love in your work, family and life responsibilities
• Prioritize your career and wish to create more work-life balance through healthy and holistic activities
• Find it difficult to let go and give minimal to no attention to the flow of life, as you want and need to be in control
• Ready for a big change in your life
My intention with each client is to meet them exactly where they are in their healing journey. The coaching program will be tailor made for the individual client’s intentions, goals and relationship to health. We will build a framework and personalized health practice grounded in the particular root cause of imbalance, and consider ways to track progress in each session. The pace and depth of working together is entirely up to you.
To be alive right now is to experience firsthand the effects of stress on the entire human experience of body, mind, and spirit — it is no secret that 86% of all illness is caused by stress alone. In this full mind-body state, we experience imbalance in our fight and flight hormonal chemicals and our body’s proper digestion. In the Ayurvedic tradition, well-being is determined first and foremost by the condition of our digestive fire (or “agni”), which when aggravated or imbalanced, can lead our bodies down the destructive path of generating toxins (or “amas”). Everything in mind and body literally begins to shut down.
In the years I spent overworking myself in the corporate business world and chasing an ideal that I thought served me, my relationship to stress took a major downward turn, leading to eventual burnout and an inevitable need to reset. Armed with nothing but my own intuition, I decided to embrace this moment as an opportunity to change course and find a new path.
Guided by the tools and practices of my own journey, I arrived here and now to offer a coaching program specially designed for those who wish to do the deep work of creating and practicing a Wholistic lifestyle.
How Do I Work?
My coaching philosophy is grounded in a Wholistic approach, drawing on the diverse knowledge of ancient Ayurveda, Yoga, Reiki, Meditation and other Healing Arts. Having designed my own path forward from a stressful corporate lifestyle, my approach has been shaped by deep intuition and holistic processes. Of the healing arts I work with, Ayurveda and Yoga most strongly influence and inspire my coaching practice.
The emphasis on preventing disease is rooted in finding and maintaining that balance in the mind, body and spirit to make healthy living a joyful, creative and proactively powerful experience.
What topics we will cover in Wholistic Coaching?
- Discovering your body’s constitution (Dosha)
- Activating your self healing ability
- Introducing new healthy rituals, movements and activities for your body constitution
- Balancing your agni (digestive fire) as this determines the health of our entire being- we are what we digest
- Finding your personalized Ayurvedic daily routine and eating habits according to your Dosha
- Feeding your energy tank with the right things
- Mindfully navigating your energy and eating habits through the seasons
- Embodying your Prakriti (birth condition)
- Coming into your power
- Finding balance and preventing disease to stay vital and healthy
- Reconnecting to passion and desire- finding your Dharma (purpose in life)
- Developing a Metta (loving kindness) practice for compassionate living
- Learning how yoga and breathwork can help you to come into your full power by releasing stress and tension
- Practicing stress management through simple lifestyle changes
- Using affirmations and intentions daily
- Maintaining a regular meditation practice to reduce stress and anxiety, remove toxins and expand your lung capacity
- Investigating how our connection to nature is vital to our health
- Creating positive thoughts, emotions and self-talk
- Re-programming self limiting patterns of thought
- Setting and communicating healthy boundaries
- Exploring outside your comfort zone, where the magic will happen
- Embracing vulnerability
- Connecting to your true self and living authentically in bliss
- Understanding real benefits of proper relaxation and presence
- Learning to do things for yourself
How Do I Get Started?
To ensure an optimal plan for you, I offer Wholistic Coaching across different increments of time, single sessions, 3, 6 and 8 weeks.
To start living your life more wholistically, schedule a free 30-minute Skype consultation today and let’s get to know each other.
Each program, regardless of time, will include:
- Initial Consultation (1-1.5 hours): Introduce ourselves, learn about your goals, set expectations, determine the best coaching program for you, and lay the groundwork for how we will work together
- If you are still undecided about which length of time is best for you, we can leave this open and revisit the conversation within the first month
- Weekly 1-hour calls
- Unlimited e-mails and/or text between sessions as needed to report emerging challenges, successes, reflections and learnings
- Additional 1-hour individual session upon request
Regardless of who you are, you are above all else, committed to bringing your full self to the path of transformation.
To make the most out of our coaching relationship,
I ask that you dedicate yourself to the following essential ingredients of honesty, trust, patience and commitment.